Microsoft Excel online: Refresher, Tips and Tricks
In this online training you repeat how to work with Excel dependably. You learn many tips and tricks to better understand Excel features. Participants at the end of the course will be able to create worksheets, run calculations and format worksheets.
Extensive prior experience with Excel is not required; however, attendees must be comfortable with computer basics.
Our live online training is interactive, hands-on, taught by a live instructor, just like our in-person classes.
You can hear the instruction, see the teachers screen, ask questions, and share your screen—all in real-time.
- The product software, Excel on your computer
- Internet connection
- Either speakers and microphone, headset with microphone, or a speakerphonePC
- Structure of an Excel worksheet and menus
- Inserting and formatting text and numbers
- Inserting, deleting and editing cells, rows and columns
- Formatting cells, rows and columns
- Cell references (relative and absolute)
- Constructing and using Excel functions
- Printing worksheets
- Defining headers and footers
- Using Autofilter functions
- Helpful tips and tricks
These courses could also be of interest to you