Microsoft Excel online: Working with formulas and functions
In this Excel online training, you will use the advanced features of Microsoft Excel to attain a high degree of proficiency as an Excel power user. We will show you all the powerful features and possibilities that allow you to quickly and effectively use calculation and spreadsheet functions. Participants will become familiar with the advanced math, statistics and lookup functions.
The course is for individuals with basic Excel knowledge who are responsible for managing and creating large worksheets and models in Excel.
Our live online training is interactive, hands-on, taught by a live instructor, just like our in-person classes.
You can hear the instruction, see the teachers screen, ask questions, and share your screen—all in real-time.
- The product software, Excel on your computer
- Internet connection
- Either speakers and microphone, headset with microphone, or a speakerphonePC
- Working with large worksheets,
- Creating complex formulas
- Relative and absolute reference
- Using Excel function wizard
- Creating and editing conditional formatting
- Logical and Statistical functions: IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Useful tips and tricks
These courses could also be of interest to you